Tuesday 4 September 2012

Good news!

Today I got My Fairy Tale Recipes published, so you should be able to already now, find and buy a copy on Amazon.

This is very exciting - I cannot wait to show my two children a copy of it, it is after all them that inspired this cookbook. I am a strong believer that by integrating recipes into fairy tales you make cooking more fun and enjoyable for children. Not all learning has to be hard work, learning to cook should be fun and it is fun if you become engaged into a world of fairy tales.

I hope that my children enjoy this beautiful world of fairy tales. Sometimes I worry that the stresses of every day life and all the changes that they go through might affect them in a bad way.

Enough! Enough about the sad thought and on to the hopeful dreams. I am planning to publish a cook book that is inspired by Hans Christian Andersen fairy tales, and though of the below front page. What do you think? Does it look to primitive and unprofessional? I have a feeling it does, but I just really like these fairy tale stamps and would love to have them somewhere in my fairy tale cookbook.





No comments:

Post a Comment